How does it work?
- Explore our website and then speak with one of our knowledgeable loan consultants to determine what loan product best fits your need.
- We will then forward you the forms to complete and list of items needed or you can find them on our website.
- Complete, sign and date the Independent Agent Credit Application and Independent Agents Personal Financial Statement. Return them to us along with the supporting documents listed on the application.
- We will process the loan request (in most cases the day it is received) and promptly contact you with any remaining items needed and questions.
- Within a matter of days, we will notify you of your loan decision and pricing. We will send you a letter of intent outlining the terms of the loan.
- Upon your acceptance (sign and return the letter of intent) we will work to finalize the loan closing date.
- Soon thereafter, you will receive a formal letter of commitment with the closing date and any contingencies.
- Several days prior to loan closing, you will receive loan documents to sign in front of a Notary Public and return to us a minimum of two business days before loan closing.
- Loan will fund via wire transfer on the closing date.