How does it work?
- Explore our website and then CONTACT one of our knowledgeable loan consultants to begin discussing how we may best be able to help you reach your goals.
- We will then forward you the forms to complete and list of items needed or you can find them on our website.
- Complete, sign and date the Allstate Credit Application and Personal Financial Statement. Return them to us along with the supporting documents listed on the application.
- We will process the loan request (in most cases the day it is received) and promptly contact you with any remaining items needed and questions.
- We will then notify you, in as little as one day, of your loan decision and pricing. We will send you a letter of intent outlining the terms of the loan.
- Upon your acceptance (sign and return the letter of intent via ) we will work to finalize the loan closing date.
- Soon thereafter, you will receive a formal letter of commitment with the closing date and any contingencies.
- Several days prior to loan closing, you will receive loan documents to execute via
- Loan will fund via electronic transfer on the closing date.