CAPITAL RESOURCES “COME & GET IT” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
DRAWING IS OPEN TO ALLSTATE/FARMERS LICENSED AND ACTIVE INSURANCE AGENTS ONLY WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. CITIZENS.
Contest Ends March 31, 2017 – Winner Selections Have Been Completed
- To Enter Contest: Complete the entry form found at go.capitalresources.com/comegetit when notified via a direct mailer or email between January 1 and March 31, 2017 to be placed in a random drawing to be eligible to win a prize as detailed in Rule #3 herein. To enter, complete the required fields to include contact email to participate. Once completed the participant’s information will be placed in the random drawing. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. A maximum number of six (6) $100 gift cards will be awarded to individual Allstate/Farmers insurance agents equally divided. Three (3) to qualifying Allstate agents and three (3) to qualifying Farmers agents.
- Contest Random Drawing: Gift card “winners” will be randomly selected on or before March 15th from all eligible entries. The drawing manager’s decisions shall be final and binding. Potential winners will be notified immediately. Odds of winning depend on total number of actual participants and eligible entries. Prizes will be awarded.
- Prize/Description/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize: American Express gift card with full cash value where American Express is accepted. All other sums, duties, obligations and responsibilities are Winner’s sole responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes if applicable. The gift card will be delivered upon successfully approving the winner’s eligibility. Approximate retail value of each card is $100.00.
- Eligibility: Contest is open to licensed, and active Allstate/Farmers insurance agents who are 21 years of age or older as of 1/1/17, a legal U.S. citizen, and in good credit standing with Sponsor. In order to win the $100 gift card, the selected individual must be able to prove the above qualifications. Employees of Capital Resources and their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and successor companies, contractors, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials or in the implementation of the drawing and the immediate family members and those living in the same household of each are ineligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Randomly drawn insurance agents will be notified immediately after drawing selection and will not be considered a “Winner” until such time all related contest terms and conditions are met and certified by drawing manager.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for or liable for printing and typographical errors in any contest-related materials or for errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize. No more than the stated number of prizes in these rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue this contest if deemed necessary. In the event the contest is terminated prior to the scheduled end date, Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing from among all entries received as of the date of termination.
- General Conditions: By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules with respect to all contest-related matters. By accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Capital Resources and their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates and successor companies, sponsors, advertisers, and advertising and promotion agencies from any and all claims arising out of acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or portion thereof, received in this drawing. Potential Winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity, which must be completed before delivery of gift card prize, or such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitution allowed. Unless otherwise provided, all taxes and fees associated with award and acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and Winner may be required to furnish appropriate tax documentation. All expenses not described as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or videotape/photograph and any information provided on his/her entry form for publicity purposes in any communication medium, including, but not limited to, television, Internet, radio or print without additional compensation, review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
- Severability: Any provision in these Official Rules prohibited by law or otherwise deemed invalid or unenforceable shall not invalidate the remaining provisions herein.
- Arbitration: By participating in the Contest, Winner agrees that: (1) Any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contest or the awarding or redemption of iPad mini prize will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration conducted pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA’s”) Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes in conjunction with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules (if and as applicable, depending on the amount in controversy); (2) The arbitration, if any, involves an interstate commerce transaction, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) The arbitration shall be held at the AAA regional office nearest the Winner; (4) The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Winner may have entered into in connection with the Contest; (5) The arbitrator shall apply Kansas law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Winner’s, Leasor’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the Releases, Winner, Leasor or Sponsor; (8) In the event that the administrative fees and deposits the Winner is required to pay under the AAA rules exceed $125.00, and the Winner is unable to pay the additional fees and deposits, Sponsor agrees to forward them on the Winner’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator; in addition, if the Winner is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor and Leasor will evenly split the cost and will pay as much of the Winner’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost prohibitive; and (9) If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners’ List: For names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped No.10-sized envelope to be received before 3/31/17, to: Capital Resources “Come & Get it”, Contest Winners List, Stephens & Associates, Inc., 14720 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66223.
- SPONSOR/USE OF INFORMATION: The Sponsor of this Contest is Capital Resources, 7960 W 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223. By entering this Contest, entrant represents and warrants that he/she has the authority to provide the entry information, that it is accurate and complete, and that he/she understands and hereby authorizes use of all or any part of such information for any marketing purposes, including those by, but not limited to Capital Resources, and its advertising and direct marketing agencies.
- Drawing coordination, management and validation by Stephens & Associates Advertising, Inc., 14720 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66223, Ph: 913-661-0910.